- Nontraditional Careers for Men and Women has been updated to include the ability to filter by career cluster and includes integrated wage and employment demand and projection data.
- Know Your Rights as a Worker has the new minimum wage, effective January 1, 2018.
Twenty-six new career videos from CareerOneStop have been added to our career profiles. Example: Geographer
- Minnesota Job Vacancies has been updated.
- The November issue of our CAREERwise Education newsletter is now available.
- A new Adult Basic Education (ABE) provider list has been added.
- Our web address / URL has changed to careerwise.minnstate.edu in order to align with Minnesota State.
- Twenty-five new career videos were added to our career profiles and career videos.
- The CAREERwise Education Fact Sheet was updated on Handouts and Fact Sheets.
- Supply data on LMIwise was updated to include IPEDS 2015 provisional data.
- The career planning resources handout was updated.
- A new guide, to help Minnesota State colleges and universities integrate our labor market service into academic program web pages, was created.
- The CAREERwise Education poster has been updated and an online order form is available on Handouts and Fact Sheets.
- The August newsletter was posted under Recent Newsletters.
- Over sixty new career videos have been added to the site. Enter "New" in the search box on Career Videos to see all of the new videos available.
- The Career Planning Model (pdf) has been updated and is available in Outreach Handouts.
- FY17 Web Analytics report (pdf) is now available under About Us.