- A new training webinar, Exploring the Job Market, has been added to Webinars and Training.
- The November newsletter has been posted. Learn about the Job Vacancy Survey and read the latest recommended MN FutureWork article in this issue.
- New: Minnesota State Agricultural Centers of Excellence now provide detailed agriculture career information. Find employers, careers, wages, employment demand data and more by visiting AgCentric or the Southern Agricultural Center of Excellence. This data is provided through the CAREERwise Labor Market Service.
- Our October newsletter has been posted. Learn about manufacturing careers in Minnesota. Read the latest MN FutureWork article about Additive Manufacturing (3D Printing).
- New: Webinars and Training are now available in our Outreach section. Find links to recorded training sessions, including our most recent, Online Career Planning - The Undecided Student. You can also view the schedule of upcoming events.
- Our September newsletter is available. Learn about in-demand health career careers in Minnesota and find information about a new webinar training opportunity.
Our social media handles have changed.
- Follow us using our new Twitter handle: @MinnStateCareer.
- Use our new Facebook handle to like our page: @MinnStateCareer.
- Find Summer Youth Camps and learn about the latest Job Vacancy Survey in our May newsletter.
- Minnesota FutureWork has been updated. Find the latest
labormarket and industry news.
- Minnesota Job Vacancies was updated to Fall 2017 data.
LMIwisewas updated to include 2016 supply data. View Sample Data for Actuaries
The Minnesota State Engineering Center of Excellence now offers
- NEW: Our career profiles now include real-time data from job postings. Select the "Jobs" tab on a career profile to see current job counts, top employers and the skills and certifications employers are looking for. You'll also find links to currently available job postings. Examples: Database Administrators and Registered Nurse
- NEW: We now offer an integrated job search tool. Our new search tool combines postings from a number of popular sources including
US .jobs, Monster, Careerbuilder, and others to ensure that you will find results. Use the filters on the left to search for jobs by keyword, location, top employer, education level, occupation, skills, certifications, or job type.
- NEW: You can now find a link to The Exchange on our Job Search Tools. The Exchange is a job matching tool. You answer simple occupation-specific questions focused on your skills and interests and you will instantly be connected to jobs and employers that are a good fit for you.
- Find information about our new tools in our February newsletter.
- Nontraditional Careers for Men and Women has been updated to include the ability to filter by career cluster and includes integrated wage and employment demand and projection data.
- Know Your Rights as a Worker has the new minimum wage, effective January 1, 2018.