- The CAREERwise Education Search Tool is now integrated with the new Minnesota State Campus and Program search. Find a direct link from Colleges and Universities or Programs to help you find campuses and programs that fit your needs.
- The March newsletter is now available online.
- A new training webinar, Career Planning with STEP AHEAD, was added to Webinars and Training.
- The February newsletter is now available online.
- STEP AHEAD has a new Counselor Resource section. Find training, handouts, and links to resources to help people with felonies or other criminal records with their job search.
- Financial Aid Eligibility for People with Felonies now includes a link to information about federal financial aid eligibility for while still incarcerated.
- Apply to College offers updated links to information on how to Transfer Credits and College Credit for Prior Learning at Minnesota State.
- Career Decision for Veterans now has a link to the Department of Employment and Economic Development Career Events calendar.
- Workforce Centers have a new name. They are now part of CareerForce. Learn more about how visiting a CareerForce location can help you with your job search.
- The January newsletter is now available online.
- Financial Aid news has been added to Financial Aid 101. Find links to helpful blog articles from the Department of Education that will guide you through filling out your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- The December newsletter has been posted. Learn about training events and resources on CAREERwise. Find Spotlight Articles about the Agriculture Industry.
- Apprenticeship Programs now includes national apprenticeship resources.
- A new training webinar, Exploring the Job Market, has been added to Webinars and Training.
- The November newsletter has been posted. Learn about the Job Vacancy Survey and read the latest recommended MN FutureWork article in this issue.
- New: Minnesota State Agricultural Centers of Excellence now provide detailed agriculture career information. Find employers, careers, wages, employment demand data and more by visiting AgCentric or the Southern Agricultural Center of Excellence. This data is provided through the CAREERwise Labor Market Service.
- Our October newsletter has been posted. Learn about manufacturing careers in Minnesota. Read the latest MN FutureWork article about Additive Manufacturing (3D Printing).
- New: Webinars and Training are now available in our Outreach section. Find links to recorded training sessions, including our most recent, Online Career Planning - The Undecided Student. You can also view the schedule of upcoming events.
- Our September newsletter is available. Learn about in-demand health career careers in Minnesota and find information about a new webinar training opportunity.
Our social media handles have changed.
- Follow us using our new Twitter handle: @MinnStateCareer.
- Use our new Facebook handle to like our page: @MinnStateCareer.
- Find Summer Youth Camps and learn about the latest Job Vacancy Survey in our May newsletter.
- Minnesota FutureWork has been updated. Find the latest labor market and industry news.
- Minnesota Job Vacancies was updated to Fall 2017 data.
- LMIwise was updated to include 2016 supply data. View Sample Data for Actuaries
The Minnesota State Engineering Center of Excellence now offers labor market information, including high demand engineering occupations, wages, employment demand, and education requirements on their website.
- NEW: Our career profiles now include real-time data from job postings. Select the "Jobs" tab on a career profile to see current job counts, top employers and the skills and certifications employers are looking for. You'll also find links to currently available job postings. Examples: Database Administrators and Registered Nurse
- NEW: We now offer an integrated job search tool. Our new search tool combines postings from a number of popular sources including US.jobs, Monster, Careerbuilder, and others to ensure that you will find results. Use the filters on the left to search for jobs by keyword, location, top employer, education level, occupation, skills, certifications, or job type.
- NEW: You can now find a link to The Exchange on our Job Search Tools. The Exchange is a job matching tool. You answer simple occupation-specific questions focused on your skills and interests and you will instantly be connected to jobs and employers that are a good fit for you.
- Find information about our new tools in our February newsletter.