The Minnesota State Engineering Center of Excellence now offers labor market information, including high demand engineering occupations, wages, employment demand, and education requirements on their website.
- NEW: Our career profiles now include real-time data from job postings. Select the "Jobs" tab on a career profile to see current job counts, top employers and the skills and certifications employers are looking for. You'll also find links to currently available job postings. Example: Database Administrators
- NEW: We now offer an integrated job search tool. Our new search tool combines postings from a number of popular sources including US.jobs, Monster, Careerbuilder, and others to ensure that you will find results. Use the filters on the left to search for jobs by keyword, location, top employer, education level, occupation, skills, certifications, or job type.
- NEW: You can now find a link to The Exchange on our Job Search Tools. The Exchange is a job matching tool. You answer simple occupation-specific questions focused on your skills and interests and you will instantly be connected to jobs and employers that are a good fit for you.
- Find information about our new tools in our February newsletter.
- Nontraditional Careers for Men and Women has been updated to include the ability to filter by career cluster and includes integrated wage and employment demand and projection data.
- Know Your Rights as a Worker has the new minimum wage, effective January 1, 2018.
Twenty-six new career videos from CareerOneStop have been added to our career profiles. Example: Geographer
- Minnesota Job Vacancies has been updated.
- The November issue of our CAREERwise Education newsletter is now available.
- A new Adult Basic Education (ABE) provider list has been added.
- Our web address / URL has changed to careerwise.minnstate.edu in order to align with Minnesota State.
- Twenty-five new career videos were added to our career profiles and career videos.
- The CAREERwise Education Fact Sheet was updated on Handouts and Fact Sheets.
- Supply data on LMIwise was updated to include IPEDS 2015 provisional data.
- The career planning resources handout was updated.
- A new guide, to help Minnesota State colleges and universities integrate our labor market service into academic program web pages, was created.
- The CAREERwise Education poster has been updated and an online order form is available on Handouts and Fact Sheets.
- The August newsletter was posted under Recent Newsletters.
- Over sixty new career videos have been added to the site. Enter "New" in the search box on Career Videos to see all of the new videos available.
- The Career Planning Model (pdf) has been updated and is available in Outreach Handouts.
- FY17 Web Analytics report (pdf) is now available under About Us.