Wages & Outlook
Wages listed below are for a variety of experience and education levels. Make sure that you research the typical entry-level education and work experience and training requirements for this occupation.
This career pays above the statewide median wage.
Wages for Insurance Underwriters *
Seven County Mpls-St Paul, MN
* "Low" indicates 25% of workers earn less and 75% earn more.
"Median" indicates 50% of workers earn less and 50% earn more.
"High" indicates 75% of workers earn less and 25% earn more.
In Minnesota, there are 2,410 workers employed in this small career.
Where do Insurance Underwriters most often work?
- Insurance Carriers and Related Activities
- Management of Companies and Enterprises
- Credit Intermediation and Related Activities
- Administrative and Support Services
- Rental and Leasing Services
No data available.
This career is shrinking.
There will be a need for about 1,462 new Insurance Underwriters to meet market demand between 2020-2030. This includes the demand due to replacement (workers leaving the occupation or retiring) as well as growth.
|Seven County Mpls-St Paul, MN||2,039||1,925||-114||-5.6%|
Source: You can learn about our data sources in the About Us section.