Information Security Analysts
Wages & Outlook
Wages listed below are for a variety of experience and education levels. Make sure that you research the typical entry-level education and work experience and training requirements for this occupation.
This is a very high-wage career. It pays well above the statewide median wage.
Wages for Information Security Analysts *
Seven County Mpls-St Paul, MN
* "Low" indicates 25% of workers earn less and 75% earn more.
"Median" indicates 50% of workers earn less and 50% earn more.
"High" indicates 75% of workers earn less and 25% earn more.
In Minnesota, there are 3,460 workers employed in this small career.
Where do Information Security Analysts most often work?
- Credit Intermediation and Related Activities
- Securities, Commodity Contracts, and Other Financial Investments and Related Activities
- Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- Insurance Carriers and Related Activities
- Management of Companies and Enterprises
This career is currently in high demand.
This career is seeing very high growth compared to other careers.
There will be a need for about 3,612 new Information Security Analysts to meet market demand between 2016-2026. This includes the demand due to replacement (workers leaving the occupation or retiring) as well as growth.
|Seven County Mpls-St Paul, MN||3,476||4,375||899||25.9%|
Source: You can learn about our data sources in the About Us section.