Information Security Analysts
Wages & Outlook
Data not available
Where do Information Security Analysts most often work?
- Credit Intermediation and Related Activities
- Securities, Commodity Contracts, and Other Financial Investments and Related Activities
- Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- Insurance Carriers and Related Activities
- Management of Companies and Enterprises
No data available.
This career is seeing very high growth compared to other careers.
There will be a need for about 2,983 new Information Security Analysts to meet market demand between 2018-2028. This includes the demand due to replacement (workers leaving the occupation or retiring) as well as growth.
|Seven County Mpls-St Paul, MN||2,560||3,308||748||29.2%|
Source: You can learn about our data sources in the About Us section.