Wages & Outlook
Wages listed below are for a variety of experience and education levels. Make sure that you research the typical entry-level education and work experience and training requirements for this occupation.
This career pays above the statewide median wage.
Wages for Editors *
Seven County Mpls-St Paul, MN
* "Low" indicates 25% of workers earn less and 75% earn more.
"Median" indicates 50% of workers earn less and 50% earn more.
"High" indicates 75% of workers earn less and 25% earn more.
In Minnesota, there are 1,600 workers employed in this small career.
Where do Editors most often work?
- Publishing Industries (except Internet)
- Religious, Grantmaking, Civic, Professional, and Similar Organizations
- Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- Educational Services
- Broadcasting (except Internet)
This career is currently in moderate demand.
This career is shrinking.
There will be a need for about 3,164 new Editors to meet market demand between 2016-2026. This includes the demand due to replacement (workers leaving the occupation or retiring) as well as growth.
|Seven County Mpls-St Paul, MN||2,752||2,571||-181||-6.6%|
Source: You can learn about our data sources in the About Us section.