Sound Engineering Technicians
Wages & Outlook
Wages listed below are for a variety of experience and education levels. Make sure that you research the typical entry-level education and work experience and training requirements for this occupation.
This career pays above the statewide median wage.
Wages for Sound Engineering Technicians *
Seven County Mpls-St Paul, MN
* "Low" indicates 25% of workers earn less and 75% earn more.
"Median" indicates 50% of workers earn less and 50% earn more.
"High" indicates 75% of workers earn less and 25% earn more.
In Minnesota, there are 490 workers employed in this very small career.
Where do Sound Engineering Technicians most often work?
- Motion Picture and Sound Recording Industries
- Performing Arts, Spectator Sports, and Related Industries
- Broadcasting (except Internet)
- Management of Companies and Enterprises
- Educational Services
This career is currently in very low demand.
No data available.
Source: You can learn about our data sources in the About Us section.