Insurance Sales Agents
Wages & Outlook
Wages listed below are for a variety of experience and education levels. Make sure that you research the typical entry-level education and work experience and training requirements for this occupation.
This career pays above the statewide median wage.
Wages for Insurance Sales Agents *
Seven County Mpls-St Paul, MN
* "Low" indicates 25% of workers earn less and 75% earn more.
"Median" indicates 50% of workers earn less and 50% earn more.
"High" indicates 75% of workers earn less and 25% earn more.
In Minnesota, there are 8,090 workers employed in this medium-sized career.
Where do Insurance Sales Agents most often work?
- Insurance Carriers and Related Activities
- Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- Credit Intermediation and Related Activities
- Securities, Commodity Contracts, and Other Financial Investments and Related Activities
- Management of Companies and Enterprises
This career is currently in high demand.
This career is seeing high growth compared to other careers.
There will be a need for about 10,861 new Insurance Sales Agents to meet market demand between 2016-2026. This includes the demand due to replacement (workers leaving the occupation or retiring) as well as growth.
|Seven County Mpls-St Paul, MN||6,769||7,397||628||9.3%|
Source: You can learn about our data sources in the About Us section.