Wages & Outlook
Wages listed below are for a variety of experience and education levels. Make sure that you research the typical entry-level education and work experience and training requirements for this occupation.
This career pays below the statewide median wage.
Wages for Tellers *
Seven County Mpls-St Paul, MN
* "Low" indicates 25% of workers earn less and 75% earn more.
"Median" indicates 50% of workers earn less and 50% earn more.
"High" indicates 75% of workers earn less and 25% earn more.
In Minnesota, there are 5,800 workers employed in this medium-sized career.
Where do Tellers most often work?
- Credit Intermediation and Related Activities
- Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- Administrative and Support Services
- Management of Companies and Enterprises
- Ambulatory Health Care Services
No data available.
This career is shrinking.
There will be a need for about 7,571 new Tellers to meet market demand between 2020-2030. This includes the demand due to replacement (workers leaving the occupation or retiring) as well as growth.
|Seven County Mpls-St Paul, MN||3,814||3,324||-490||-12.8%|
Source: You can learn about our data sources in the About Us section.