Proofreaders and Copy Markers
Wages & Outlook
Wages listed below are for a variety of experience and education levels. Make sure that you research the typical entry-level education and work experience and training requirements for this occupation.
This career pays below the statewide median wage.
Wages for Proofreaders and Copy Markers *
Seven County Mpls-St Paul, MN
* "Low" indicates 25% of workers earn less and 75% earn more.
"Median" indicates 50% of workers earn less and 50% earn more.
"High" indicates 75% of workers earn less and 25% earn more.
In Minnesota, there are 280 workers employed in this very small career.
Where do Proofreaders and Copy Markers most often work?
- Administrative and Support Services
- Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- Management of Companies and Enterprises
- Printing and Related Support Activities
- Publishing Industries (except Internet)
No data available.
This career is seeing high growth compared to other careers.
There will be a need for about 859 new Proofreaders and Copy Markers to meet market demand between 2016-2026. This includes the demand due to replacement (workers leaving the occupation or retiring) as well as growth.
|Seven County Mpls-St Paul, MN||401||462||61||15.2%|
Source: You can learn about our data sources in the About Us section.