Excavating and Loading Machine Operators
Wages & Outlook
Data not available
Where do Excavating and Loading Machine Operators most often work?
- Mining (except Oil and Gas)
- Heavy and Civil Engineering Construction
- Specialty Trade Contractors
- Nonmetallic Mineral Product Manufacturing
- Waste Management and Remediation Service
No data available.
This career is seeing very high growth compared to other careers.
There will be a need for about 867 new Excavating and Loading Machine Operators to meet market demand between 2018-2028. This includes the demand due to replacement (workers leaving the occupation or retiring) as well as growth.
|Seven County Mpls-St Paul, MN||293||322||29||9.9%|
Source: You can learn about our data sources in the About Us section.