1. Skip to content

Commercial Animal Waste Technician (CAWT) License

The license information below is specific to the state of Minnesota.

This license applies to the following occupations:

Agricultural Equipment Operators


Commercial Animal Waste Technician CAWT site managers applicators and companies must obtain a state license If you apply or manage manure on a for hire basis you must be licensed All applicators must be licensed and supervised by a CAWT site manager

Online Application.

Licensing Authority

Minnesota Department of Agriculture
Dairy and Food Inspection Division
90 West Plato Boulevard
St. Paul, MN 55107

Phone: (651) 297-2200
Email: webinfo@mda.state.mn.us

Data is collected by the Department of Employment and Economic Development.