1. Skip to content

Speech-Language Pathologist License License

The license information below is specific to the state of Minnesota.

This license applies to the following occupations:

Speech-Language Pathologists


Master s or Doctoral degree in an accredited program Completion of a clinical fellowship of post graduate professional experience A qualifying score on the National Examination in Speech Language Pathology or Audiology NESPA

Online Application.

Licensing Authority

Minnesota Department of Health
Division of Health Policy and Systems Compliance
121 East Seventh Place or PO Box 64975
St. Paul, MN 55101

Phone: (651) 215-5800

Data is collected by the Department of Employment and Economic Development.