1. Skip to content

Catastrophe Adjuster Registration License

The license information below is specific to the state of Minnesota.

This license applies to the following occupations:

Claims Adjusters, Examiners, and Investigators


Residents Complete the Catastrophe Adjuster Registration Application online at Vertafore Licensing See the MN Dept of Commerce website Insurance Division Producers Adjusters at Adjusters

Online Application.

Licensing Authority

Minnesota Department of Commerce
Licensing Unit
85 7th Place East, Suite 600
St. Paul, MN 55101

Phone: (651) 296-6319
Email: licensing@state.mn.us

Data is collected by the Department of Employment and Economic Development.