1. Skip to content

Lobbyist Registration License

The license information below is specific to the state of Minnesota.

This license applies to the following occupations:

Public Relations Specialists


An individual who communicates with public or local officials or urges others to communicate with public or local officials becomes a lobbyist after the individual Is paid 3 000 in a year spends more than 250 or spends more than 50 hours in any month

Online Application.

Licensing Authority

Minnesota Campaign Finance and Public Disclosure Board
190 Centennial Building
658 Cedar St.
St. Paul, MN 55155

Phone: (651) 296-5615

Data is collected by the Department of Employment and Economic Development.