1. Skip to content

Viatical Settlement Investment Agent License

The license information below is specific to the state of Minnesota.

This license applies to the following occupations:

Insurance Sales Agents


Viatical settlements include any method of offering soliciting or negotiating a life insurance policy by means of a viatical settlement contract All providers and brokers of viatical settlements must be licensed in Minnesota before operating in the state

Online Application.

Licensing Authority

Minnesota Department of Commerce
Licensing Unit
85 7th Place East, Suite 600
St. Paul, MN 55101

Phone: (651) 296-6319
Email: licensing@state.mn.us

Data is collected by the Department of Employment and Economic Development.