1. Skip to content

Minnow Hauler -Nonresident License

The license information below is specific to the state of Minnesota.

This license applies to the following occupations:

Heavy and Tractor-Trailer Truck Drivers
Light Truck or Delivery Drivers


Authorizes the licensee to transport fathead and sucker minnows beyond the boundaries of the state of Minnesota The licensee must purchase the fathead and sucker minnows from a licensed minnow exporter

Online Application.

Licensing Authority

Minnesota Department of Natural Resources (DNR)
500 Lafayette Road
St. Paul, MN 55155

Phone: (651) 296-6157

Data is collected by the Department of Employment and Economic Development.