1. Skip to content

Building Mover License License

The license information below is specific to the state of Minnesota.

This license applies to the following occupations:

Construction Managers
Heavy and Tractor-Trailer Truck Drivers
Supervisors of Construction and Extraction Workers


Application License fee Insurance Register all vehicles Certificate of Compliance form Minnesota Worker s Compensation Law Complete online training within 90 days of being issued this certificate

Online Application.

Licensing Authority

Minnesota Department of Transportation
395 John Ireland Blvd
St. Paul, MN 55155

Phone: (651) 296-3000
Email: ADArequest@state.mn.us

Data is collected by the Department of Employment and Economic Development.