1. Skip to content

Investment Adviser 2 License

The license information below is specific to the state of Minnesota.

This license applies to the following occupations:

Personal Financial Advisors
Securities, Commodities, and Financial Services Sales Agents


Investment Advisers must have information on file with the Investment Adviser Registration Depository IARD electronic system Once filed with IARD the State of Minnesota reviews the information on file

Online Application.

Licensing Authority

Minnesota Department of Commerce
Licensing Unit
85 7th Place East, Suite 600
St. Paul, MN 55101

Phone: (651) 296-6319
Email: licensing@state.mn.us

Data is collected by the Department of Employment and Economic Development.