How Will You Benefit?
What Career Counselors Offer
- Any job loss transition.
- Defining career goals and using career assessments.
- Education, training, and skills evaluation.
Labormarket information such as wages and employment trends.
- Job search strategies for researching, applying, interviewing, and following up.
- Networking, job clubs, job fairs, and workshops.
Where to Find a Career Counselor
- Minnesota WorkForce Centers.
- College Career Centers. See Minnesota schools to find contact information.
centersor faith-based job seeker groups.
- Online "yellow pages", like Dex Knows (search under "career