Education and Training
Would you like to get paid to help others learn new things?
Education and training workers guide and train people. As a teacher, you could influence young lives. You could also support the work of a classroom teacher as a counselor, librarian, or principal. You could coach sports activities or lead community classes.
You could also work with adults. For example, you could lead training to employees in a business. Or you could work as a university or college professor for undergraduate or graduate students.
There are many hobbies and activities you could explore to learn more about education and training. Try one or more of these activities:
- Business Professionals of America (BPA)
- Future Teachers of America (FTA)
- Coach a sports team.
- Work as a library aid.
- Teach a community education class.
- Tutor a family member or neighbor.
- Coach a local sports team.
- Volunteer at a literacy program.
- Work as a teacher assistant in an elementary or high school.
- Become a part of organizations such as Teammates or Big Brothers/Big Sisters.
Source: Minnesota Department of Education and MnCareers