1. Skip to content

Lobbyist Registration License

The license information below is specific to the state of Minnesota.

This license applies to the following occupations:

Public Relations Specialists


An individual who communicates with public or local officials or urges others to communicate with public or local officials becomes a lobbyist after the individual: Is paid $3,000 in a year, spends more than $250, or spends more than 50 hours in any month

Online Application.

Licensing Authority

Minnesota Campaign Finance and Public Disclosure Board
190 Centennial Building
658 Cedar St.
St. Paul, MN 55155

Phone: (651) 296-5615

Data is collected by the Department of Employment and Economic Development.


CAREERwise Newsletter

Sign up to receive email updates from CAREERwise.