1. Skip to content

Registered Accounting Practitioner (RAP) License

The license information below is specific to the state of Minnesota.

This license applies to the following occupations:

Accountants and Auditors
Bookkeeping, Accounting, and Auditing Clerks


Requires education examination and experience

Online Application.

Licensing Authority

Minnesota Board of Accountancy
85 7th Place East, Suite 125
St Paul, MN 55101

Phone: (651) 296-7938
Fax: (651) 282-2644

Data is collected by the Department of Employment and Economic Development.