1. Skip to content

Commercial Feed License: Pet Food Manufacturing, Distributing and/or Guaran License

The license information below is specific to the state of Minnesota.

This license applies to the following occupations:

Wholesale and Manufacturing Sales Representatives


A commercial feed license is required if a person manufactures, distributes, or guarantees pet and specialty pet foods, in or into Minnesota.

Online Application.

Licensing Authority

Minnesota Board of Accountancy
85 7th Place East, Suite 125
St Paul, MN 55101

Phone: (651) 296-7938
Fax: (651) 282-2644

Data is collected by the Department of Employment and Economic Development.


CAREERwise Newsletter

Sign up to receive email updates from CAREERwise.