1. Skip to content

Limousine Service Permit License

The license information below is specific to the state of Minnesota.

This license applies to the following occupations:

Taxi Drivers and Chauffeurs


File an MCS 150 Insurance filing Form E Register with the Office of the Minnesota Secretary of State For limousine service providers view the MnDOT website Commercial Vehicle Operations CVO Online Limousine Service fact sheet

Online Application.

Licensing Authority

Minnesota Department of Transportation
395 John Ireland Blvd
St. Paul, MN 55155

Phone: (651) 296-3000
Email: ADArequest@state.mn.us

Data is collected by the Department of Employment and Economic Development.