1. Skip to content

Building Mover License License

The license information below is specific to the state of Minnesota.

This license applies to the following occupations:

Construction Managers
Heavy and Tractor-Trailer Truck Drivers
Supervisors of Construction and Extraction Workers


Application. License fee. Insurance. Register all vehicles. Certificate of Compliance form ┐ Minnesota Worker's Compensation Law. áComplete online training within 90 days of being issued this certificate.

Online Application.

Licensing Authority

Minnesota Department of Transportation
395 John Ireland Blvd
St. Paul, MN 55155

Phone: (651) 296-3000
Email: ADArequest@state.mn.us

Data is collected by the Department of Employment and Economic Development.


CAREERwise Newsletter

Sign up to receive email updates from CAREERwise.