1. Skip to content

Investment Adviser 3 License

The license information below is specific to the state of Minnesota.

This license applies to the following occupations:

Personal Financial Advisors
Securities, Commodities, and Financial Services Sales Agents


Minnesota Securities Act Minn Stat 80A and Minn Rules 2875 promulgated thereunder as revised 10 1 94

Online Application.

Licensing Authority

Minnesota Department of Commerce
Licensing Unit
85 7th Place East, Suite 600
St. Paul, MN 55101

Phone: (651) 296-6319
Email: licensing@state.mn.us

Data is collected by the Department of Employment and Economic Development.