Publishing programs teach students to manage the creation, publication, and distribution of print and electronic books and other text products.
Specific programs included in this major:
Typical Degrees Offered
Minnesota schools offer several different award levels for this major. The number of 2017-2018 graduates in the chart below were awarded the following degrees:
*This award level also includes post-bachelor's certificates.
**This award level also includes post-master's certificates.
Careers You Qualify For With This Major
Schools That Offer This Major
|Minnesota State University Moorhead||Moorhead|
- Communication and Media Studies
- Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs, Other
- Public Relations, Advertising, and Applied Communication
- Radio, Television, and Digital Communication
In Minnesota, your school may have developed a Program of Study in this career area. A Program of Study is an academic and career plan developed by your high school to help move you towards a career and college path. A Program of Study can help you:
- Select high school classes that prepare you for college and getting a job
- Understand how the classes you're taking in high school lead to a career
- Identify extra-curricular activities that are related to your career interest
- See what classes at your school offer early college credit that will save you time and money towards your college expenses
- Graduate from high school prepared for your next step toward the career you choose