Job Loss Resources
Online information related to job search and career planning changes rapidly.
The job loss resources listed here are for today's workers who are adapting to job loss, career change, and tough job search realities.
Help Someone Who Just Lost Their Job
- Our Recently Unemployed section provides help on managing their finances, job search, and career. The Manage Job Loss and Transition, Apply for Jobs, and Career Planning Resources sections also offer useful tips.
- Skill Up helps people find short-term training that leads to employment. Find information for career changers and people who have lost their job.
- The Career Planning Workbook offers activities to help job seekers succeed in their job search. Activities can be printed or used online as fillable PDF forms.
- Creative Job Search is a job search curriculum. It is offered by the Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development (DEED) through the Minnesota WorkForce Centers.
- Worker ReEmployment provides national resources for employment, training, and financial help during job transitions.