Health Care Careers in Minnesota
Health Care is a major segment of Minnesota's workforce that welcomes job seekers with all types of skills and interests. If you think a health care career is not for you, think again.
Explore Health Careers
Want to start a new or different health care career? Find out which one might be the right fit for you.
- Get an overview of the health science career cluster.
- Discover individual health care occupations.
- Learn more about health science industries.
- Search for certifications in health care careers.
- Search for licensed health care careers.
- Search for the tools and technology used in health care careers.
- Find health care career pathways.
- View profiles for health care support positions.
Plan Your Health Care Education
Do you have the skills employers want? Explore your job training and education options.
- View majors (fields of study) in health science.
- Research colleges.
- Find short-term training programs in health care.
- Find online and in-person health science programs.
- Find an online or in-person course in health science.
Find a Job in Health Care
Which health care careers are in demand? Look for careers that match your goals.
- Apply for health care jobs on MinnesotaWorks.net.
- Read what Minnesota employers are looking for in today's health care workers.
- Find the health care careers with the most job vacancies.
- Discover career information for different regions of Minnesota.
Learn About Health Care Trends
What industry, technology, or economic trends are affecting employment in health care?