Keep up with the latest trends in career exploration, education, and job searches by subscribing to our e-mail newsletter.
- COVID-19 Job Search Resources and Reality Check Tool Update, June 2020
- Job Seeker Resources and Career Planning for People with a Criminal Conviction Webinar, March 2020
- New Labor Market Service Integration and Resources for Spanish Speaking Students, February 2020
- Career Tool Update: Career Videos and the Reality Check Tool, January 2020
Sign up to receive CAREERwise newsletters by e-mail.
You might also be interested in:
- Career Planning for People with a Criminal Conviction Updates
Career counselors, advisors, instructors, or other workforce professionals: Do you help people with a criminal conviction with career planning? Sign up to get alerts about changes to the Career Planning for People with a Criminal Conviction website. Also get notifications about training opportunities on the website.
- Minnesota State Centers of Excellence Newsletter
Minnesota State hosts eight Centers of Excellence - each serving a major industry that faces serious workforce shortages. The centers collaborate with industry and educators to attract and prepare students for success in high-demand careers. Sign up to get the Minnesota State Center of Excellence quarterly e-newsletter. Or view recent recent Minnesota State Centers of Excellence newsletters online.