Subscribe to MN FutureWork
Sign up to get MN FutureWork updates delivered directly to your inbox.
MN FutureWork RSS Feeds
You can subscribe to get MN FutureWork updates using RSS feeds. Feeds are available by category. RSS stands for "Really Simple Syndication." RSS feeds bring automatically updated news and information straight to your desktop.
- All Articles
- Labor Market
- Education Trends and Issues
- Artificial Intelligence and Automation
- Health Science
What is RSS?
You can monitor news, job listings, personals, and classifieds. More and more sites offer feeds, which you can identify by a small button that says either RSS or XML. However, if you click one of these links, you will most likely get a page full of code in your browser. To properly read the feed, you need an RSS reader.
Why Would I Want to Use RSS?
For web surfers, the advantages of RSS are quite simple: They save time and bandwidth.
Instead of remembering to visit a favorite website, the news comes directly into your computer at whatever interval you want.
More importantly, RSS gives you control over receiving
How Do I Get an RSS Feed?
- First, you need a feed reader. Performing a search for "RSS Feed Readers" on any major online search engine will produce many software options — and they may be free or at little cost.
- Once you've obtained a feed reader, subscribing to an RSS feed is as simple as looking for the appropriate XML code. Most websites that publish an RSS feed will display a tiny box or button labeled "RSS" or "XML." For example
- Click the button and your web browser typically goes to a page of cryptic code. Just copy the web "address" or URL of that page and plug it into your feed reader. The software will then automatically retrieve and display that site's latest information.
Subscribe to any of our RSS feeds by clicking on