Wage data is not currently available for this program.
The occupations listed below may be of interest to someone who has completed this program. If you're considering enrolling at a two-year college with the intention to transfer to a four-year university, it is important to know which degree path is right for you, and to talk with an advisor about how to make your path as smooth as possible. Associate degree programs vary in transferability. more
If you plan to transfer to obtain a four-year bachelor's degree, it is important to know which degree path is right for you:
- Associate of Arts (AA) degrees offered at community colleges are designed to transfer into liberal arts four-year majors.
- Associate of Science (AS) and Associate of Fine Arts (AFA) degrees offered at community and technical colleges transfer into specific four-year majors and will likely require completing additional general education courses at a university.
- Associate of Applied Science (AAS) degrees offered at technical and community colleges are not designed to transfer. They lead to immediate entry into the workplace.
- Diplomas and certificates offered at technical colleges are not designed to transfer. They lead to immediate entry into the workplace.
Talk to a transfer specialist as early as possible to determine the best associate degree for your goals. Be sure to review your Degree Audit Report (DARS) each semester to best prepare for transfer. Get more help understanding transfer using the tools below.
- Visit Transferology to see if your courses will transfer.
- Search Articulation Agreements to find formal transfer agreements between schools.
Farm and Home Management Advisors
Current Demand: No data available.
Projected Total Openings (2020-2030): 147
Graduate degree (any type) is typically required.
Current demand, represented by one to five stars indicating low to high demand, is calculated with data from the Minnesota Job Vacancy Survey, Occupational Employment Statistics, and Unemployment Insurance Statistics. One star, although low, still represents some demand. An occupation with no evidence of demand will display "N/A" or not applicable. Learn more about occupational demand data.
Projected Total Openings
The number of job openings expected between 2020 and 2030.
This includes openings due to replacement (workers leaving the occupation or retiring) as well as growth. Learn more about employment outlook data.