Real-time job data provided by Gartner TalentNeuron
Director of Sales, District Sales Manager, Vice President of Sales, General Manager, Regional Sales Manager, Sales Representative, Sales Supervisor, Sales and Marketing Vice President, Store Manager
Sales Managers often work in the following industries.
Below are careers that use skill sets that are similar to Sales Managers.
- Advertising and Promotions Managers
- Human Resources Managers
- Training and Development Managers
- Public Relations and Fundraising Managers
- Supervisors of Non-Retail Sales Workers
- Financial Managers
- Marketing Managers
- Transportation, Storage, and Distribution Managers
- Wholesale and Manufacturing Sales Representatives of Technical or Scientific Products
Source: You can learn about our data sources in the About Us section.