1. Skip to content

Engineer-In-Training License

The license information below is specific to the state of Minnesota.


After graduating from an approved educational program, Engineers must get an in-training license to work in the field. This requires an examination.

Online Application.

Licensing Authority

Minnesota Board of AELSLAGID
Geoscience and Interior Design (AELSLAGID), Minnesota Board of
85 7th Place East, Suite 160
St. Paul, MN 55101

Phone: (651) 296-2388
Fax: (651) 297-5310

Data is collected by the Department of Employment and Economic Development.