1. Skip to content

Vouchers and Training Funds

Research training funds for dislocated workers, employer tuition benefits, and funding from government agencies and community resources.

You may be eligible for a community service job that provides a living allowance and a post-service award to pay for tuition or existing student loans.

Dislocated Worker
Lost your job? You may qualify for Dislocated Worker or Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) training funds. These programs focus on upgrading current job skills, retraining workers to make their skills more marketable, and providing support services.

Employer Reimbursement
Find out if your employer participates in employer-provided educational assistance. Contact your supervisor or human resources representative to inquire about tuition reimbursement or other assistance that might be available.

Education Vouchers for Former Youth in Care
Federal funds intended to help current and former foster care youth ages 18 to 23 pay for post-secondary education through the Chafee Foster Care Independence Act.

Pathways to Prosperity
Pathways to Prosperity includes training, resources, and credentialing to help Minnesota workers be more competitive.

Vocational Rehabilitation
Educational benefits are available to students with a disability that is considered a handicap to employment. The amount received is based on individual needs and program requirements.


CAREERwise Newsletter

Sign up to receive email updates from CAREERwise.