Wages & Outlook
Wages listed below are for a variety of experience and education levels. Make sure that you research the typical entry-level education and work experience and training requirements for this occupation.
This is a very high-wage career. It pays well above the statewide median wage.
Wages for Financial Analysts *
Seven County Mpls-St Paul, MN
* "Low" indicates 25% of workers earn less and 75% earn more.
"Median" indicates 50% of workers earn less and 50% earn more.
"High" indicates 75% of workers earn less and 25% earn more.
In Minnesota, there are 6,310 workers employed in this medium-sized career.
Where do Financial Analysts most often work?
- Management of Companies and Enterprises
- Securities, Commodity Contracts, and Other Financial Investments and Related Activities
- Insurance Carriers and Related Activities
- Credit Intermediation and Related Activities
- Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
This career is currently in high demand.
No data available.
Source: You can learn about our data sources in the About Us section.