Wages & Outlook
Wages listed below are for a variety of experience and education levels. Make sure that you research the typical entry-level education and work experience and training requirements for this occupation.
This is a very high-wage career. It pays well above the statewide median wage.
Wages for Financial Examiners *
Seven County Mpls-St Paul, MN
* "Low" indicates 25% of workers earn less and 75% earn more.
"Median" indicates 50% of workers earn less and 50% earn more.
"High" indicates 75% of workers earn less and 25% earn more.
In Minnesota, there are 2,120 workers employed in this small career.
Where do Financial Examiners most often work?
- Credit Intermediation and Related Activities
- Management of Companies and Enterprises
- Monetary Authorities - Central Bank
- Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
This career is currently in moderate demand.
No data available.
|Seven County Mpls-St Paul, MN||1,594||1,849||255||16%|
Source: You can learn about our data sources in the About Us section.