Wages & Outlook
Wages listed below are for a variety of experience and education levels. Make sure that you research the typical entry-level education and work experience and training requirements for this occupation.
This is a very high-wage career. It pays well above the statewide median wage.
Wages for Biomedical Engineers *
Seven County Mpls-St Paul, MN
* "Low" indicates 25% of workers earn less and 75% earn more.
"Median" indicates 50% of workers earn less and 50% earn more.
"High" indicates 75% of workers earn less and 25% earn more.
In Minnesota, there are 960 workers employed in this very small career.
Where do Biomedical Engineers most often work?
- Computer and Electronic Product Manufacturing
- Miscellaneous Manufacturing
- Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- Ambulatory Health Care Services
- Administrative and Support Services
No data available.
This career is high growth compared to other careers.
There will be a need for about 699 new Biomedical Engineers to meet market demand between 2020-2030. This includes the demand due to replacement (workers leaving the occupation or retiring) as well as growth.
|Seven County Mpls-St Paul, MN||998||1,045||47||4.7%|
Source: You can learn about our data sources in the About Us section.