Wages & Outlook
Wages listed below are for a variety of experience and education levels. Make sure that you research the typical entry-level education and work experience and training requirements for this occupation.
This career pays above the statewide median wage.
Wages for Graphic Designers *
Seven County Mpls-St Paul, MN
* "Low" indicates 25% of workers earn less and 75% earn more.
"Median" indicates 50% of workers earn less and 50% earn more.
"High" indicates 75% of workers earn less and 25% earn more.
In Minnesota, there are 4,950 workers employed in this medium-sized career.
Where do Graphic Designers most often work?
- Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- Publishing Industries (except Internet)
- Printing and Related Support Activities
- Miscellaneous Manufacturing
- Management of Companies and Enterprises
No data available.
This career is shrinking.
There will be a need for about 5,770 new Graphic Designers to meet market demand between 2020-2030. This includes the demand due to replacement (workers leaving the occupation or retiring) as well as growth.
|Seven County Mpls-St Paul, MN||4,840||4,839||-1||0%|
Source: You can learn about our data sources in the About Us section.