Wages & Outlook
Wages listed below are for a variety of experience and education levels. Make sure that you research the typical entry-level education and work experience and training requirements for this occupation.
This career pays above the statewide median wage.
Wages for Interior Designers *
Seven County Mpls-St Paul, MN
* "Low" indicates 25% of workers earn less and 75% earn more.
"Median" indicates 50% of workers earn less and 50% earn more.
"High" indicates 75% of workers earn less and 25% earn more.
In Minnesota, there are 1,200 workers employed in this small career.
Where do Interior Designers most often work?
- Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- Merchant Wholesalers, Durable Goods
- Construction of Buildings
- Furniture and Related Product Manufacturing
- Furniture and Home Furnishings Stores
This career is currently in low demand.
This career is seeing low growth compared to other careers.
There will be a need for about 1,722 new Interior Designers to meet market demand between 2020-2030. This includes the demand due to replacement (workers leaving the occupation or retiring) as well as growth.
|Seven County Mpls-St Paul, MN||1,544||1,580||36||2.3%|
Source: You can learn about our data sources in the About Us section.