Film and Video Editors
Wages & Outlook
Wages listed below are for a variety of experience and education levels. Make sure that you research the typical entry-level education and work experience and training requirements for this occupation.
This career pays below the statewide median wage.
Wages for Film and Video Editors *
Seven County Mpls-St Paul, MN
* "Low" indicates 25% of workers earn less and 75% earn more.
"Median" indicates 50% of workers earn less and 50% earn more.
"High" indicates 75% of workers earn less and 25% earn more.
In Minnesota, there are 210 workers employed in this very small career.
Where do Film and Video Editors most often work?
- Broadcasting (except Internet)
- Motion Picture and Sound Recording Industries
- Performing Arts, Spectator Sports, and Related Industries
- Computer and Electronic Product Manufacturing
- Administrative and Support Services
No data available.
This career is seeing very high growth compared to other careers.
There will be a need for about 309 new Film and Video Editors to meet market demand between 2020-2030. This includes the demand due to replacement (workers leaving the occupation or retiring) as well as growth.
|Seven County Mpls-St Paul, MN||199||247||48||24.1%|
Source: You can learn about our data sources in the About Us section.