Amusement and Recreation Attendants
Wages & Outlook
Wages listed below are for a variety of experience and education levels. Make sure that you research the typical entry-level education and work experience and training requirements for this occupation.
This career pays well below the statewide median wage.
Wages for Amusement and Recreation Attendants *
Seven County Mpls-St Paul, MN
* "Low" indicates 25% of workers earn less and 75% earn more.
"Median" indicates 50% of workers earn less and 50% earn more.
"High" indicates 75% of workers earn less and 25% earn more.
In Minnesota, there are 5,860 workers employed in this medium-sized career.
Where do Amusement and Recreation Attendants most often work?
- Amusement, Gambling, and Recreation Industries
- Religious, Grantmaking, Civic, Professional, and Similar Organizations
- Performing Arts, Spectator Sports, and Related Industries
- Administrative and Support Services
No data available.
This career is seeing very high growth compared to other careers.
There will be a need for about 16,938 new Amusement and Recreation Attendants to meet market demand between 2020-2030. This includes the demand due to replacement (workers leaving the occupation or retiring) as well as growth.
|Seven County Mpls-St Paul, MN||4,071||5,099||1,028||25.3%|
Source: You can learn about our data sources in the About Us section.