Wages & Outlook
Wages listed below are for a variety of experience and education levels. Make sure that you research the typical entry-level education and work experience and training requirements for this occupation.
This career pays below the statewide median wage.
Wages for Travel Agents *
Seven County Mpls-St Paul, MN
* "Low" indicates 25% of workers earn less and 75% earn more.
"Median" indicates 50% of workers earn less and 50% earn more.
"High" indicates 75% of workers earn less and 25% earn more.
In Minnesota, there are 810 workers employed in this very small career.
Where do Travel Agents most often work?
- Administrative and Support Services
- Religious, Grantmaking, Civic, Professional, and Similar Organizations
- Ambulatory Health Care Services
- Air Transportation
- Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
This career is currently in very low demand.
This career is shrinking.
There will be a need for about 1,097 new Travel Agents to meet market demand between 2020-2030. This includes the demand due to replacement (workers leaving the occupation or retiring) as well as growth.
|Seven County Mpls-St Paul, MN||787||745||-42||-5.3%|
Source: You can learn about our data sources in the About Us section.