Wages & Outlook
Wages listed below are for a variety of experience and education levels. Make sure that you research the typical entry-level education and work experience and training requirements for this occupation.
This career pays above the statewide median wage.
Wages for Brokerage Clerks *
Seven County Mpls-St Paul, MN
* "Low" indicates 25% of workers earn less and 75% earn more.
"Median" indicates 50% of workers earn less and 50% earn more.
"High" indicates 75% of workers earn less and 25% earn more.
In Minnesota, there are 1,790 workers employed in this small career.
Where do Brokerage Clerks most often work?
- Securities, Commodity Contracts, and Other Financial Investments and Related Activities
- Credit Intermediation and Related Activities
- Insurance Carriers and Related Activities
- Management of Companies and Enterprises
- Administrative and Support Services
This career is currently in low demand.
This career is shrinking.
There will be a need for about 1,615 new Brokerage Clerks to meet market demand between 2020-2030. This includes the demand due to replacement (workers leaving the occupation or retiring) as well as growth.
|Seven County Mpls-St Paul, MN||1,589||1,448||-141||-8.9%|
Source: You can learn about our data sources in the About Us section.