On the Job
Design or analyze operational solutions for projects such as transportation optimization, network modeling, process and methods analysis, cost containment, capacity enhancement, routing and shipment optimization, or information management.
Typical Work Tasks
This is a new or emerging career specialty. No task data is available yet.
Typical Working Conditions
- Using e-mail.
- Working indoors in environmentally controlled conditions.
- Freedom to make decisions without supervision.
- Working with a group or team.
- The freedom to determine tasks, priorities, and goals.
- Meeting strict deadlines.
This page includes information from the O*NET 24.2 Database by the U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration (USDOL/ETA). Used under the CC BY 4.0 license. O*NET® is a trademark of USDOL/ETA.
Source: You can learn about our data sources in the About Us section.