Fuel Cell Engineers
On the Job
Design, evaluate, modify, or construct fuel cell components or systems for transportation, stationary, or portable applications.
Typical Work Tasks
This is a new or emerging career specialty. No task data is available yet.
Typical Working Conditions
- Using e-mail.
- Working with a group or team.
- Working indoors in environmentally controlled conditions.
- Wearing common protective or safety equipment such as safety shoes, glasses, gloves, hearing protection, hard hats, or life jackets.
- The freedom to determine tasks, priorities, and goals.
- Freedom to make decisions without supervision.
- High levels of competition.
This page includes information from the O*NET 24.2 Database by the U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration (USDOL/ETA). Used under the CC BY 4.0 license. O*NET® is a trademark of USDOL/ETA.
Source: You can learn about our data sources in the About Us section.