Skills & Knowledge
Most Important Skills for Compliance Officers
This is a new or emerging career specialty. Skill data is still under development.
Most Important Knowledge Areas for Compliance Officers
This is a new or emerging career specialty. Knowledge data is still under development.
This is a new or emerging career specialty. Interest data is still under development.
Learn more about your interests. Take the MnCareers Interest Assessment.
Describe Your Skills
This is a new or emerging career specialty. Skill statements are still under development.
The following careers use skills, knowledge, and abilities that are similar to those used for Compliance Officers.
- Animal Control Workers
- Transportation Security Screeners
- Human Resources Managers
- Environmental Scientists
- College Health Specialties Teachers
- Transportation Attendants
- Claims Adjusters, Examiners, and Investigators
- Energy Auditors
- Physician Assistants
- Supervisors of Construction and Extraction Workers
- Supervisors of Helpers, Laborers, and Material Movers
- Regulatory Affairs Specialists
- Environmental Science Technicians
- Occupational Health and Safety Technicians
- Detectives and Criminal Investigators
- Police, Fire, and Ambulance Dispatchers
- Substance Abuse and Behavioral Disorder Counselors
- Registered Nurses
- Nurse Midwives
- Correctional Officers and Jailers
- Fish and Game Wardens
- Supervisors of Transportation and Material-Moving Workers
- General and Operations Managers
- Human Resources Specialists
- Social and Human Service Assistants
- Occupational Therapists
- Health and Safety Engineers
- Conservation Scientists
- Family and General Practitioners
- Nurse Practitioners
- Naturopathic Physicians
- Supervisors of Correctional Officers
- Gaming Surveillance Officers and Gaming Investigators
- Fraud Examiners and Investigators
- Probation Officers and Correctional Treatment Specialists
- Arbitrators, Mediators, and Conciliators
- Occupational Health and Safety Specialists
- Securities, Commodities, and Financial Services Sales Agents
- Agricultural Inspectors
- Construction and Building Inspectors
This page includes information from the O*NET 24.2 Database by the U.S. Department of Labor, Employment and Training Administration (USDOL/ETA). Used under the CC BY 4.0 license. O*NET® is a trademark of USDOL/ETA.
Source: You can learn about our data sources in the About Us section.