1. Skip to content

Equine Teeth Floating License

The license information below is specific to the state of Minnesota.

This license applies to the following occupations:

Veterinary Technologists and Technicians


Non veterinarians who have met certain criteria may provide equine teeth floating services Equine teeth floaters must be certified by the International Association of Equine Dentistry IAED or other professional equine dentistry associations

Online Application.

Licensing Authority

Minnesota Board of Veterinary Medicine
2829 University Avenue Southeast, Suite 540
University Park Plaza
Minneapolis, MN 55414

Phone: (612) 617-2170
Fax: (612) 617-2172

Data is collected by the Department of Employment and Economic Development.