1. Skip to content

Controlled Substance Researcher License

The license information below is specific to the state of Minnesota.

This license applies to the following occupations:

Medical Scientists


Must be conducting bona fide research in which controlled substance drugs are used Must provide security for the drugs and records of receipt and use of each dose

Online Application.

Licensing Authority

Minnesota Board of Pharmacy
2829 University Avenue Southeast, Suite 530
University Park Plaza
Minneapolis, MN 55414

Phone: (612) 617-2201
Fax: (612) 617-2212

Data is collected by the Department of Employment and Economic Development.