Wages & Outlook
Wages listed below are for a variety of experience and education levels. Make sure that you research the typical entry-level education and work experience and training requirements for this occupation.
This is a very high-wage career. It pays well above the statewide median wage.
Wages for Art Directors *
Seven County Mpls-St Paul, MN
* "Low" indicates 25% of workers earn less and 75% earn more.
"Median" indicates 50% of workers earn less and 50% earn more.
"High" indicates 75% of workers earn less and 25% earn more.
In Minnesota, there are 1,030 workers employed in this small career.
Where do Art Directors most often work?
- Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- Publishing Industries (except Internet)
- Printing and Related Support Activities
- Performing Arts, Spectator Sports, and Related Industries
- Management of Companies and Enterprises
No data available.
This career is high growth compared to other careers.
There will be a need for about 1,897 new Art Directors to meet market demand between 2020-2030. This includes the demand due to replacement (workers leaving the occupation or retiring) as well as growth.
|Seven County Mpls-St Paul, MN||1,268||1,341||73||5.8%|
Source: You can learn about our data sources in the About Us section.